Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Ecclesiastes 7:9

"Don't be quick-tempered, for anger is the friend of fools." -Ecclesiastes 7:9 NLT


Lord,
Recently I have been watching videos on Youtube.  I was originally shown the site by a friend  who sent me a video of her singing.  She sang "Days of Elijah".  It was beautiful.  But then I found videos done by other christians, so, delighted I began watching those.

I came across on of your messengers by the name of Venomfangx.  He helped me to understand and solve many of the questions that have been bugging me in science class.  He even helped answer questions I hadn't even thought of!  But then, when I searched his name so many angry videos came up.  They were all done by Godless people, and they were all telling him how wrong he was.  They said you don't exist lord!

I was scared, but mostly angry! Why didn't they know you were there lord? Why couldn't they feel your presence.  I was going to reply to them, to tell them how much they had hurt you.  I was so mad I was about to use some really bad language! But then I remembered two verses from your book.  "Anger is the friend of fools" and "the fool hath said in his hear there is no God". 

Well no wonder they were angry!  They couldn't help it!

So instead I calmly replied that God had sent me, and that they needed to find Salvation in Jesus Christ.

I may have saved a soul today!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment